Welcome!


Wellness Consultations...


My background:

My name is Jonelle Hughes and having spent many years studying herbs, essential oils and other healing modalities, I have found the simplicity of what works well together. I believe we need to heal body, mind and spirit, or we cannot fulfill our purposes and true joy and peace we need to live full and amazing lives. Healing these things need not be painful or time consuming. But, we do need to know where to begin. That is my purpose, to help you on your journey to wellness! I incorporate my training in all healing modalities, herbs, essential oils, energy work, homeopathy, nutrition, etc.. I use these tools daily for myself, family and friends.
The results -for us, have been amazing.


What is a Wellness Consultation?

It is a general assessment of your overall health-emotional, physical, mental, etc... It is not a diagnosis. It is a personalized blueprint of your body and how it is working and the energy systems it contains. You will leave with a comprehensive assessment into your well being and with knowledge on how to feel better and become a better you! We go through each body system and comprehensively assess where you can improve you-body, mind and spirit!
We also clear and release those things that do not serve you.

How long is a consult?
55 min.

How much is this investment in your health and well being?

$125


Is the consult in person or over the phone?

Because of the nature of this work, it can be done just as well in person as over the phone, truly. Intuition and healing energy know no bounds, so a consult done on the phone is just as effective as if we were sitting side by side. At this time all consults are conducted via phone.


I also incorporate Calyco Healing into my tool box to help you release anything that may be holding you back from truly magnifying your purpose and happiness.

What is Calyco Healing?

Blending the art of healing with cutting-edge research, Calyco Healing is a graceful method of healing that clears negative emotions on all levels in an easy, non-invasive way. It is simple, proven and effective!

Would you like to reduce stress?
Create a state of mental/emotional well being?
Free up energy tied to past or present hurts, disappointments, fears and loss?
Transform negative or limiting beliefs?
Resolve conflicts more efficiently?
Create new empowered ways of responding to people, situations and challenges?
Increase and maintain your clarity, focus and motivation?
Increase your wealth?
Discover or enhance your personal creativity?
Increase your health?
Balance your weight?
Have more confidence?
Increase business?
Get direction?



During a session, Calyco can clear many issues (not just one or two) in a graceful, non-invasive way. Calyco tunes up with all 8 Energy Systems of the body.

This powerful way of healing helps people heal from past or current traumas without having to re-traumatize them or spend years coming to terms with their painful and challenging past by changing energy patterns as well as subconscious beliefs. Clients report profound and life changing results! When your energy is clear, and you know where you are on your path to wellness, your energy will flow fluently through your body allowing you to be the higher self you know is inside you!
For more in depth information on Calyco Healing, please visit CalycoHealing.com

At this time, the consultations will combine all these modalities.
I call Energy Work, Herbs & Essential oils the "perfect trifecta" for healing.
To schedule an appointment, please go to the link at the right to access my available calendar. You can also pay via paypal by clicking on the paypal link.

Here is to the true you- ready to live your authentic life's purpose!!!

I also offer private sessions for couples. The cost for this service is $175. Please email me for more details.


Comments from happy clients:
My experience with Jonelle and Calyco healing began last summer. It has since been a personal and spiritual journey of growth and love. Jonelle brings to Calyco such a gift of insight and non-judgment. My session began with a reading assignment that changed how I communicate and behave with others, and from there has been a process of gently releasing the blocks in my life, sometimes without me even realizing it.The benefits to my personal life has been a miracle, and has allowed me to view the people closest to me in a loving light and has healed many of my issues in my marriage.The gift that Jonelle brings to Calyco has been her years of preparation through study and her innate ability to see to the heart of the matter. I am so grateful for my sessions with Jonelle, and have gained so much ground in overcoming issues in my life that have kept me stuck. Thank you, Jonelle!
J.H.- Provo, UT


My first experience with Jonelle was in a group session for my business. I have worked with energy healers before, but this was something so much more. I got off the phone feeling invigorated and positive. Many good things began to happen with my business the next few days. I loved the group session so much I couldn't wait to do a private session, and I was not disappointed. Jonelle helped me work through so many issues for myself and my family. She gave me several "homework" assignments that turned out to be beneficial not only for me, but for a family member as well. Both of us are now looking at things in a completely different manner, and our lives will forever be changed. It is interesting to look back at the different steps that led me to connect with Jonelle, and I will be forever grateful that I was led to her, but more importantly, that she chose to share her gift of healing. Thank you, thank you Jonelle. You are the best!!
( J. Lang, Arizona)

Jonelle did a consult with me and it was incredible. I can't believe how right on she was about even subtle things that were making my life more difficult. I woke up this morning meditating on the consult and implementing some of the things she suggested and it made a big difference. Today I feel more carefree and manageable. SO, it's definitely worth it. Now, if I can just get the ladies of The View to do a consultation with Jonelle, imagine what a better world this would be.
(Amy Jones, Utah)

We have known Jonelle for many years as an Aromatherapist and Herbalist. We have always been impressed with her talents and knowledge. When we heard that she had learned the techniques of Calyco Healing, we were eager to do a session with her. We were quickly impressed with the insight and intuition that she added to the techniques she had learned. Using seemingly simple techniques and affirmations, she was able to clear many long standing blocks (some that we were aware of and some that we were not yet aware) from my husband, our business, and me. We left our consultation feeling lighter and seeing clearer. In the weeks since, we have continued to see things in a different light. I believe that she helped us to release stuff in a painless way, that will now accelerate our growth process. We are extremely grateful to have worked with Jonelle, and we look forward to doing many more sessions in the future.
( D.O., Las Vegas, NV.)


These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This is not intended to treat,
diagnose or cure any disease.
"Alternative medicine needs to deal with the body's energy—something that traditional Western medicine generally does not. We're beginning now to understand things that we know in our hearts are true but we could never measure. As we get better at understanding how little we know about the body, we begin to realize that the next big frontier … in medicine is energy medicine. It's not the mechanistic part of the joints moving. It's not the chemistry of our body. It's understanding for the first time how energy influences how we feel."

-Dr. Oz